Examinare Labor Market Research Template is used to ask the future candidate a few questions before engaging into screening.
It is also used in websites before asking candidates to be enabled to create account to apply for jobs.
The following questions are asked:
– What is your current employment status?
– On which of the following basis are you working?
– What level of educational have you acquired?
– What field would you term as your field of major?
– Are there any other skills you posses besides educational qualifications?
– Mention your prior work experience (if any) with proper details:
– Kindly describe the kind of work/ job/ job profile you believe is most appropriate for you given your qualifications/ skills:
– How many hours would you be willing to work per day?
This template also includes Skip-Logic to make sure only relevant questions are asked.Download .examinare file
You can sign up through the website and try out for free.Survey Tool